Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No Naps on the Campaign Trail

If I were an O.M.G. kind of person this would be an appropriate time.  CRB is the king of napping. It's as if he cannot relax enough to nap at preschool. After talking with his teachers I can promise that they are doing all that they can, short of putting him in with the infants in a crib, which I agree would not be appropriate.  

On my way home, I decided that I needed to listen to the Montessori philosophy and remove the crib rail from the crib.  Toolman had the toddler rail up as I was getting home and now CRB is passed out in what is his toddler bed now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Preschool has sure done a number on him! Growing up much too fast!!!

Sara and Scott Kaylor said...

Wow, a Big Boy Toddler Bed!! That's very exciting!! I'm glad to hear CRB is enjoying preschool... just don't tell him (yet) that he'll probably be in school for the next 16-20, maybe even 24 years of his life!! =)