Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First Haircut


I have been putting off CRB's first haircut for several months. He could have used one in November, definitely by January, ridiculously so by March, and by April friends and family quit remarking on how it was time.

So June 5th it was, and who better than the lovely Amanda who rid me of the purple hair to do the honors!

Weeks ago, Amanda and I discussed that one of my hang ups was that I did not want him to look any different. He's growing up so fast and that is more than enough change for me. I need him to have those baby curls in the back and I cannot handle his hair to look too structured, but at the same time I would like him to look less "hooligan."

Here's a link to a slideshow of the event. We don't have a photo of the final results because, well, by then we needed to leave the salon, but he looks absolutely precious, and he still has some curls.

2 comments:

Totallyscrappy said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW! Fooled him with the old sucker for your hair bit, eh? :)

Anonymous said...

Such a handsome, handsome boy!