Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Not Pictured

This afternoon, CRB had a good time using the garden hose to water the flowers and plants in the planters on our front porch. I decided that I needed to get the camera so that I could take some pictures and video of this, so I quickly stepped in the house to grab my camera. As the camera did not have a camera card, I had to take an extra few seconds to put one in the slot.

I was not gone very long, but long enough for CRB to decide to come inside and find me. Camera in hand, I entered our front hall to see CRB standing there, on the oriental rug, garden hose in hand, and yes, the hose was running... What followed: some laughter, 5 large bath towels, the taking of the rug out to hang it on the brick wall to dry, and a quick call to my mom to tell her what "her" grandson did.

I wish I had pictures, but then that is how this started.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh no!!!! I hope the floor and the rug are okay. Sounds like my godson didn't know what he was doing. I'll still claim him after that. :-)

Amberly said...

That's hilarious! Never a dull moment, huh?

lizard queen said...

That is great! And it is going to be a good story for a long time!!

Anonymous said...

hehehe...