Saturday, March 1, 2008

March!

There are so many things to love about March!

Presented in no particular order, here are some things I am excited about this March:
  1. March Madness - I don't regularly watch basketball, but when the Sweet Sixteen starts I am interested.
  2. Spring greening - goodbye bare trees and brown grass! Today it is a lovely 70 degrees. No ice scraping needed.
  3. Colin's birthday.
  4. Daylight savings time is in a week!! How I love more daylight in the evening. I think it is an incredibly fair trade for getting up "earlier."
  5. St. Patrick's Day - what's not to love about a day when everyone is Irish.
  6. This year an early Easter. Growing up Baptist as I did, Easter Sunday has a very special meaning for me. In our Baptist tradition Easter was a more important holiday than Christmas.
  7. Spring Break for our university! Enough said there :)
  8. Formula One begins. I wonder if my tot will be one of those who can name the drivers by mere sight of their helmets.
  9. Mandy will have both babies home. I am so very happy for my friend!
  10. Kerri begins a new, exciting phase in her life. I am proud of her for making these big changes.

What is your favorite part of March?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful list. My main reason for being happy it's March...that means no more February!!!