Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Meme about Me

I saw this at Vader's Mom and I decided to participate.

What were you doing 10 years ago? I had just graduated from law school and I was beginning to study for the bar exam. We were also preparing for our August wedding and enjoying a ton of wedding parties.

What were you doing 1 year ago? I was pregnant!

Five snacks you enjoy? Fruit Splosions, Hersey's Caramels, blueberries, strawberries, bananas

Five songs that you know all the lyrics? In some ways it would be easier to name artists whose lyrics I don't know but that would not be relevant. First to mind: "Beautiful Day" U2; "All Along the Watchtower" Dylan/Hendrix; "Ramble On" Led Zeppelin; "Welcome to the Jungle" Guns N' Roses; "Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own" U2

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: buy a forklift for ToolMan, buy my dad a Z8, hire my mom a housekeeper, buy myself another Mini Cooper, set up a charity for the remainder

Five bad habits: talking on phone while driving, changing the subject of a conversation, not keeping a firm sleeping schedule for myself, finding excuses of why I am too busy to go to the gym, not using spellcheck

Five things you like doing: Spending time with Colin, CRB and ToolMan; walking; sewing; gardening; reading.

Five things you would never wear again: permed hair, parachute pants, 80's Guess jeans, pastels, flats.

Five favorite toys: my laptop, my sewing machine, my Tivo, my iPod, my camera

I tag Kerri!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Mine is up. Some of those questions were harder than I thought!

Totallyscrappy said...

Oh, my goodness! Is it possible to have so many bad habits in common with one person? Are you forever running 15 minutes late, too?

And just what, may I ask, is wrong with those 80's Guess jeans??? :)
(Come now. You know they went very well with that pink pastel shaker sweater, big permed hair and flats. So cool!)