Saturday, April 28, 2007

Just like a child…

Today I continued my quest for the floppy seat. CRB's car seat does not fit on the top of the shopping cart child seat area, so I always end up with a basket full of baby, and items on top of him. Now that he obsessively places things in his mouth, coupled with the fact that he sits so well, I decided that I must do something different, hence the push for the floppy seat.

I remembered seeing one at W-M so I headed there (first today, third store overall). No floppy seat, but as I was able to purchase some items that W-M sells at good prices. (Yes, that is me looking on the bright side.)

On to store #4, where I eventually find the seat, as well as a wood puzzle and a nifty ride-on car. CRB was "outraged" by the time I was putting my purchases in the car. I was looking over the receipt when I noticed that Justin the sales clerk did not charge me for the floppy seat. After briefly considering going back tomorrow, I headed back into the store. Most people would have stopped at customer service, but I chose to wait in line so that I could get Justin again. After all my whole point of going back in today was to make sure Justin did not get in trouble.

After showing Justin the receipt, Justin said "Honest, huh?" Just like a child, I beamed with happiness over the praise he gave. $43 poorer, but so what!

P.S. CRB loves the car!


No comments: