Friday, December 12, 2008

No time for

Christmas cards? Since about 2003 I have really taken pride in creating a wonderful holiday photo card. For several years Colin graced the cards. The past 2 years Colin has had to share the spotlight with CRB. This year, I have no photos. Now that my grades are submitted I have time to do this but it looks like I am late for getting these printed. I guess I could print photo cards at Target again but I always am nervous about how under/over exposed my cards will be. There is a photo store in town, but gosh, I did not have any luck there last year. I really wanted to do some cards through Tiny Prints but I would need to complete the order by tomorrow. Yikes. New Years cards?? Are those cool? They don't exactly say Merry Christmas to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the conversation I was just having with Jeff. I usually mail my cards around December 1 and I still haven't had the time to sit down and make one.

I think we're going with New Years cards...

Totallyscrappy said...

Walgreens and WalMart do them, too.
I always say that Epiphany is an under-rated holiday. You could start a new Epiphany tradition.