Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Cards


Here's my favorite photo from our photo shoot, but oddly it is not the one I chose for our cards. Colin was unwilling to pose with CRB, so I may end up doing a few New Years cards with just Colin. After all, he's my boy too ;-)

Sunday we took photos, and I got the cards and envelopes printed. Sam's Club won my business because I was able to use an online tool to design the cards and pick them up in one hour. A side benefit was the 100 cards for $25 dollars, including premium envelopes. Since I am a geek, I have the addresses for most everyone in an Access Database, and I use Mail Merge in Word to print the return labels and addresses on the envelopes. Once I had made a few updates to the address, six minutes later I had envelopes. Now I just need stamps and Ho, Ho, Ho I am done with cards.

If anyone would like a card from us, just send me an email with your address to classicrockbaby@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture!!!

Hope I'm on your list :)

Totallyscrappy said...

Seriously fun photo!!