Sunday, July 6, 2008

Zoo Trip








Time for a quiz. Your answer will let you know how well you know CRB.
What was CRB's favorite part of the zoo?
a. those goofy monkeys
b. the train ride
c. the gift shop
d. the drinking water fountain
e. the cougar close up

If you answered a, you got it wrong, but that would have been my guess too.
If you answered b, shame on you, the train was pretty tame and was not loud at all.
If you answered c, wrong, though the A/C was nice.
If you answered d, Good Job, you know CRB! (quick shout out: Way to go Pops!)
If you answered e, nope, but that was my favorite.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well. I guessed A.

Cute pictures though!! :)

Kerri said...

Love the pictures! You told me the answer yesterday so it's not fair for me to guess :-) but that probably would have been my guess anyways... that or a ball in the gift shop. :-)

lizard queen said...

So cute! I can't wait till we can do that!!

Totallyscrappy said...

LOL! So much for all the experiences you think up to expand his interests, eh?
Don't they always choose the box over the toy? :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.