Thursday, March 13, 2008

Name that Movie

I saw this at Lauren's and Stacy's and I am determined to do something fun today, so I am participating.

Here are the rules:
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess (if you know them all, please don’t guess every one).
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or IMDb-ing. That’s cheating, and that’s no fun!

Here are my quotes:

1. "And now my friend the first rule of Italian driving ... What's behind me is not important." The Gumball Rally - ToolMan

2. "We better keep an eye on this one. She's tricky." Mary Poppins

3. "I wish I could switch places with her for just one day." Freaky Friday

4. "You'd rather live with that silly little fool who can't open her mouth except to say "yes" or "no" and raise a passel of mealy-mouthed brats just like her. " Gone with the Wind

5. "Let me tell you I am not a father figure. I am not a brother figure or an uncle figure or a cousin figure. In fact, the only figure I intend being is a total stranger figure." Father Goose

6. "If there's a mental health organization that raises money for people like you, be sure to let me know." As Good as It Gets

7. "You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down." It's a Wonderful Life

8. "The sportos and motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wasteoids, dweebies, dickheads... they all adore him, They think he is a righteous dude." Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Wren

9. "That is so fetch" Mean Girls - Kerri

10. "So, Mr. Tipton, how could it take you 5 minutes to cook your grits when it takes the entire grit eating world 20 minutes?" My Cousin Vinny - ToolMan

4 comments:

Kerri said...

9. is "Mean Girls" I will have to think on some of the others.

Unknown said...

8 is ferris bueller's day off

Anonymous said...

I loved putting my list together, but I'm just awful at guessing. I know I've heard lots of your quote, but I can't for the life of me figure out where...

Totallyscrappy said...

I think 3 is from Parent Trap. I can't wait to see where 6 is from. I just saw whatever it is recently and I'm trying so hard to remember...