Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hiatus

The more involved my job is the less I blog. This week is finals, which is easy if you only give them so I am back!


Last week, ToolMan and I did something crazy. We took CRB by airplane to Orlando. This was not a commercial trip, somehow we got everything with LOADS of extra space, in our Van's RV7 experimental that we finished in late 2003. Sometime I will blog about it, but for now here's some info from Van's for all you aspiring aircraft builders: http://www.vansaircraft.com/public/rv-7int.htm


The main point of our trip was the PRI show. While Dad was at PRI, CRB and I toured Sea World. I had never been to Sea World and thought (correctly) that I could manage that as a single parent of a 14 month old. CRB loved any up-close action but was not impressed with anything behind glass. His favorite attractions were the Anheuser Busch clydesdales ("Bud" was his favorite) and the dolphin nursery. We have several great shots but here are two favorites. I am so blessed to have my son. He's incredible.





3 comments:

Kerri said...

So cute!! I can't wait to see more pictures.

lizard queen said...

What a cutie! and how fun!

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip!! He's such a cutie.