Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Questions

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper

2. Real tree or artificial? Usually artificial, since ToolMan thinks we should not have the live tree since it makes me sick. Party-pooper.

3. When do you put up the tree? We have no set time for this, but I would guess somewhere towards the end of the first week of December.

4. When do you take the tree down? Two or three days after Christmas.

5. Do you like eggnog? Not really, but I will drink it to be polite.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A 70's Barbie Dream house. It was the A-frame one. I still have it and every single accessory it include. In ebay-ese, I would call it played with but mint.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Without question: ToolMan.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Colin the yorkie.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I guess maybe I have never gotten a bad Christmas gift.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? For me it's a tough choice between "A Christmas Carol" and "It's a Wonderful Life", but I will go with "A Christmas Carol." My favorite version is the one with George C. Scott.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I don't have a set time or plan, but next year I need to get finished before the end of the semester so I can actually enjoy the holidays.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Just the packaging.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's gingerbread men. They are truly unbelievable! Her recipe calls for orange juice.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? ToolMan has a preference for clear. I like either.

17. Favorite Christmas song? "The First Noel"

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? A little of both

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Last year we had a star, this year we have an angel.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Growing up, we did this on Christmas Eve.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Not being able spend enough time with everyone I love.

23. What I love most about Christmas? The music and festivities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gingerbread and OJ. That sounds good!!

*Can you tell it's dinner time?*

*One more thing - Your Christmas card has been passed around so much. Everyone loves it!! You did a wonderful job.

Totallyscrappy said...

I love The First Noel. Will you share any of those gingerbread men?