Saturday, September 22, 2007

Larger than Life

I like doing laundry. Well, to be more specific I enjoy the challenge of stain removal and creating perfectly sorted clothes to go in the washer.

The aspect of laundry that is not my favorite is the putting away of clothes, especially mine. ToolMan's aren't so bad because he does not have that many categories: short sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, pants, jeans, shorts and t-shirts. And as to CRB's laundry, I have to admit, I love doing CRB's clothes.

The other day I ran a large load of CRB's clothes. Sorting them out of the dryer, I was shocked at how SMALL the pants were. How TINY the socks were. How LITTLE the shirts were. It's not that I shrunk them either. I guess CRB's presence is much larger than his actual physical stature.

2 comments:

Totallyscrappy said...

I really hate laundry... usually. Mostly I don't like messing up that fine balance of dirty laundry to clean laundry's drawer space. :) I must admit to loving washing baby clothes. Don't even mind folding them and putting them away.

lizard queen said...

I wonder what it is that makes baby clothes more fun to wash! I totally agree! And I, too, was amazed that I had 2 outfits per day for 2 children + blankets etc for 7 days,and the washer wasn't all the way full. Their clothes ARE small!!