Friday, June 1, 2007

Pack-a-palooza 2007

I have gotten some comments, all appreciated, through the blog and in real life, about my packing. The general consensus seems to be "well that's why people drive big SUVs." Gone are the days of traveling in the Mini - gone is the Mini even.

The stuff that I am packing is for my own sanity. If we were not going to be gone so long and/or if ToolMan were going to be there, I would not be quite as stressed about what I need. The times that I have not packed well usually end up with a late night run to the 24 hr pharmacy. (Thanks totally scrappy for reminding me about the baby Tylenol, I'll add that to my list plus baby soap & lotion and Benadryl.)

Mom called me on her way to the commissary to get a list of food for him. I thought that was super-thoughtful.

No comments: