Saturday, May 5, 2007

7 Things Meme

Amberly tagged me earlier this week for the 7 things meme. It's been a crazy week, so I am just now able to participate.
Here's a list of 7 things not universally known about me:
1. As a child I used to throw myself backwards. Like all the time. People think that when I comment about CRB's thrill seeking behavior that he "gets it" from his dad. Wrong! Flying and race car driving can be done somewhat safely... I am the one that wants an ultralight and would consider base jumping.
2. I am terribly afraid of escalators, although I will use one. See #1 above, I threw myself backwards off one at age 4. Thankfully, some nice stranger caught me somewhat.
3. My mom is kind of "granola" and she made all of my baby food without aid of a food processor.
4. I did not have a carbonated beverage until I was 6.
5. I did not spend a night away from my mom until I was 6, and that was at my grandmother's.
6. I love fresh cotton candy.
7. The house in which I have lived the longest was my first house with ToolMan. We lived there a whole 5.5 years!

I tag Totallyscappy for the meme.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I have to say I knew most of these... but on #6 I had no idea. And #4 makes me laugh given our conversation earlier tonight. :-)