Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blog stuff

When I was considering re-doing my blog design, one thing that was important was that my blog would render nicely on a mobile device. I probably check on my peeps (band members list) at least once or twice a day from my iTouch instead of using a real computer. CRB has not figured out that my iTouch is a tool of wonder yet, and since my laptop is in physical danger in his presence, the iTouch seems to be my main web browser now. I've told him that slamming my laptop to the ground "won't free Elmo" but he seems determined.

There are some things that I still need to improve about my design but the most important one would be spacing out my band members, so that my clumsy finger can click the links. The neon glow is a tad intense but at the moment, I am inclined to leave it

I have never gotten into bloglines. It's not that I have copious amount of free time, or that I do not agree that it is a great service, but I just enjoy going to the actual sites. For me the actual visit outweighs the wasted seconds when one of my peeps has not updated. Plus, I often re-read the posts, if a new one has not been posted. I like Stacy's blog roll at Vader's Mom. If you hover your mouse over a link you can see the date and time of the last update. I may have to give the Blog Rolling service a go very soon.

I hope you enjoy the new look as much as I enjoy visiting your sites :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! All fancy with the band members.

Oh - I have another book giveaway going on...come on over and toss your name in for this one too!