Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Party Time 2x

September is coming and both of my boys will have birthdays.

For ToolMan we will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of his 30th birthday. Somehow I have managed to convince him to agree to let me give him a party. He brightened noticeably when I mentioned that so many people wanted to see what he is up to in the shop.

It's been a very long time (far too long) since we have given a party for anything around here, so I am truly starting at square one. Invitations, food, drink. Do we need decorations? He said no to my Cars birthday cake idea ;-) I definitely don't want it to look undecorated though, so I will have to get busy soon.

CRB's birthday will be pretty easy. As he has awoken, I will have to blog about that later.

1 comment:

lizard queen said...

Well, even if you don't do decorations, you defintely should get some kind of a festive cake. Some kind of car cake.

We did a 40th for Ro and had the taco truck come over. Don't know if you have those where you are, but it is a mobile grill and they come and cook meat for tacos onsite, beef, pork, chicken, onions, jalapenos and provide corn tortillas, beans, rice, salsa ...for like $7.00 per person! It is a bargain. And they will even grill hamburgers and hotdogs for the kids. It was a hit!

Happy Party planning!