Monday, July 9, 2007

Loose Change

At the moment, my job is not providing much mental challenge.

CRB provides some:
  • Did he just try to stick his tongue through vents in the front of the hair dryer? yes ...
  • While it was plugged in? insert your favorite curse word...
  • Did he just eat that business card? almost ...
  • Does he really think rawhide tastes good? apparently...

Obviously, I am hurting for some real challenge. Also, I seem to wait in line a lot.

Couple those two facts and you have my new game for the Taco Casa drive-thru: If I am paying cash I try to give the cashier exact change using the most number of coins. It's just like a problem from elementary school math team competitions, and yes, I was a math team member . The sounds you hear are my real life friends dying from laughing so hard. They had to have a girl, OK? Better now?

Regardless, this game seems to have enough variables to keep my little mind occupied, and my wallet ends up lighter.

Full disclosure: at the Casa, they make your food to order, there is always a wait. This gives me enough time and my sauce on the side. :-)

If you have idea of ways to pass the time be sure to drop me a comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I love the idea you have. I look forward to seeing if anyone can offer you an answer. I need to write them down.